ICOM F3400D 21 IDAS VHF Portable Radio
The F4400 new features and functions are included all in one new small form factor size. SD Card, USB interface and Bluetooth appear for the first time in this land mobile product. A brilliant color display allows for easy observation of critical information, in the dimmest of light to the brightest of sunshine. Icom is the choice when you want to take your communications to the next level.
The F4400 series can record incoming and outgoing communications, and replay recorded communications. Add a 32GB microSD card and record up to 500 hours. The recorded audio is saved in “wav” format and allows user to replay on the radio or a PC. Users can optionally overwrite first call in first call out, if the card is full. The recording captures time-stamp and individual or group ID. Unit ID is captured on individually calls and group ID is captured on group calls. Users can also scroll to playback calls on the radio.
For emergency situations the F4400 series includes an emergency button and five emergency functions: man down, motion detection, stationary detection, lone worker and power OFF emergency. The motion/stationary sensor sensitivity level is programmable in 10 levels for each function.
The F4400D series provides NXDN CAI-based IDAS digital model operation in IDAS conventional and multi-site conventional.
- Analog/digital conventional mixed mode operation
- VHF 136-174 MHz
- Upgrade to Type-D trunking
- Upgrade to Type-C trunking (coming soon)
- Text message
- Radio check
- Stun, kill and revive
- Call alert
- Remote monitor
- Hands-free communication with built-in Bluetooth
- Tile designed keypad increases durability and visibility
- Transparent data modem can transmit data at 9600bps over the radio
- Send up to 100 character text messages
- Programmable alerts can vibrate when a specific user calls
- Channel voice announcement
- USB port to connect to a PC
- Active Noise Canceling
- Built-in 2-tone, 5-tone, CTCSS, DTCS & MDC1200 in analog
- 14-pin ACC connector with BTL amplifier output
- VOX (voice operated transmission) function
- Tactical group function
- Normal, priority and voting scan