- 512 Channels, 128 Zones
- P25 CAP Compliant
- P25 Conventional
- FFP Key Pad Programmable
- AES/DES Encryption Option
- Up to 13 Programmable Keys
- Enhanced Vocoder
- Extra Loud Audio(1000mW)
- Digital / Analog Mixed Mode Operation
- 4-Way Cross Navigation Keypad
- Encryption Button
- 6 Watts VHF
- Large Display
- Waterproof (IP57)
Icom IC-F9011T Flexibility - Analog, P25 Conventional
The F9011T-30 provides flexible system configuration options by supporting P25 conventional communications, P25 trunking, and analog conventional communications. These capabilities are all standard features of this radio (no add-ons needed). You can assign individual channels to analog conventional, P25 conventional, or P25 trunking, all within the same radio to make interoperability truly easy. The mixed mode operation radio allows you to detect and receive both analog and P25 communications seamlessly and to transmit either mode depending on how you choose to program.
The Tactical Group function allows you to copy memory channels to the Tactical Zone and temporarily regroup memory channels. Using the optional zone copy cable, memory channels in the tactical zone can be quickly transferred from a master radio to other radios in the field. Giving even more flexibility to your operations.
The Control Channel Hunt function, available in P25 trunking mode, allows the transceiver to automatically hunt for a control channel in a repeater system, according to your pre-programmed hunt list. Hunt control is activated automatically every time the user turns the power ON, selects the P25 Trunking mode, or the transceiver goes out of range.
Icom IC-F9011T Interoperability
The F9011 / F9021 series conforms to the standard specifications for TIA/EIA TSB-102, CAAB, Digital C4FM Transceiver Performance Recommendations. The radio provides interoperability with other brands of P25 equipment. It is listed in the FEMA CAP Knowledge Database website as CAP compliant.
Icom IC-F9011T Critical Functions – Ease of Use
- 100 individual IDs, and 250 talkgroup IDs in memory. This means you can use the display to visually select the person or group you're going to call.
- The 4-way cross keypad on the front panel provides an intuitive way to navigate the menu.
- A toggle switch on the top of the radio easily turns the encryption on or off.
- A 3 position switch located on the top will allow quick selection of operation zones.
- Supports P25 OTAR (Over-the-Air-Rekeying) for changing encryption keys over the air, making it easy to mange these updates in your fleet.
- Large 24 character display to easily read operating status at a glance. 10 indicator icons on the display for at-a-glance reading. On the display's bottom line it shows the assigned functions of the 3 program keys located directly below the display (keys; I, II and III), making it unnecessary to remember settings.
- 6 watts for VHF version, 5 watts for UHF version.
- The supplied 3040mAh Li-Ion battery pack (BP-254), provides approximately 9 hours of operating time under normal usage.
- The new 14-pin connector has reserved pins for programmable key inputs.
- With the optional Man Down unit, UT-124R, the IC-9011 series automatically sends an emergency signal when the radio is left in a horizontal position for a preset time.
Icom IC-F9011T Enhanced Audio for First Responders
The IC-F9011T-30 provides stunning audio clarity under the most difficult operating conditions. The BTL amplifier delivers 1,000mW audio power for added volume. When using an optional speaker microphone, the BTL amplifier output is also available to the external accessory connector, increasing the audio output via the microphone as well. The built-in DVSI AMBE+2™ vocoder (stands for 'voice coder') has the ability to transmit tones, such as telephone signaling tones. Most important, the vocoder will remove high frequency background noise preventing voice degradation in areas with extreme noise such as saws, pumps, and Personal Alert Safety System (PASS) alarms, and lessen voice degradation from self contained breathing masks over previous IMBE vocoders.
Icom IC-F9011T Waterproof and Rugged
The IC-F9011 series has dust-tight and waterproof protection, and is rated IP57. An IP rating ending in the number 7 means the device can be submerged in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes. The radio meets MIL-STD 810 C through F requirements. The IC-F9011 series can withstand rugged use even under harsh conditions.
Icom IC-F9011T Abundant Scan and Feature Settings
Of course a radio as advanced as the F9011 / F9021 has all the features you would expect of a world-class radio. The dual priority scan monitors two primary channels alternately, while scanning other channels. The mode dependent scan function automatically changes the scan list to match the operating channel settings.
There are 4 programmable keys on the base model (no display and no keypad). There are 13 programmable keys on all other models. In addition, there is a 3 position programmable switch, and a programmable toggle switch on all models. Allowing for numerous functions to be programmed. There is a HOME key , when Pushed you will return to your normal operating mode from each selected mode, such as Individual ID, Talkgroup ID, DTMF channel, etc.
Some of the additional Key Functions
- Pager Function
- Radio Inhibit and Un-inhibit
- Radio Monitor
- Radio Check
- Status Message
- Short Message
- Status Query
- Phone Call
- Emergency Call
- Encryption function
- Announcement Signal
National Interagency Incident Communications Division Approved Radio
What's in the box:
1 Antenna (VHF-FAS65V )
1 AA Battery Clamshell (BP-237) Holds 6 AA batteries
1 Belt Clip
1 Owner's Manual