The ICOM's IC-F3011 series VHF Transceiver is a portable radio mobile specially designed for use in rough and tough atmosphere. The radio features aluminum die-cast chassis ensuring its durability and thus, long running life. The MIL-STD 810 specifications and IP54 rating is given to this radio after testing its quality. So, it promises to be waterproof and dust-proof adding to its rugged construction. The lightweight and compact size makes it easy to carry along for usage in various environments.
This transceiver is very simple and easy to operate with its three buttons, a channel knob with 16 positions and one volume knob. You can even handle it and operate it while wearing gloves. It start auto scanning as and when the radio is turned on. The priority scan function allows monitoring the priority channel and sequentially scans all the programmed channels.
The integral CTCSS and DTCS capabilities facilitates standard for accessing a repeater or to organize your own talk group for quiet pause. It comes complete with standard battery BP-23N, a highly efficient 2000mAh lithium-ion battery pack. This battery can run continuously for 16 hours. The BC-160, rapid desktop charger and BC-145, AC adapter are also supplied with the radio mobile. The charger can fully charge the BP-232N in approximately three hours.
- Reliable transceiver for use in various environments
- Rugged housing
- Aluminum die-cast chassis
- MIL-STD 810 specifications and IP54 rating
- Waterproof and dust-proof
- Portable, lightweight and compact size
- Simple and easily operable
- Priority scan
- Standard lithium-ion battery, BP-23N
- 16 hours continuously running battery life
- CTCSS/DTCS tone encoder/decoder
- Cover frequency:136 to 174 MHz VHF
- Programmable channels: 25, 12.5kHz
- Timer to display time out
- 3-color LED with red green orange color
- PC programmable
- Alert for low battery
- Tall around feature
- Optional VOX headset
- Power saver
Included with IC-F3011 radio :