IC-F4011 41 RC
The ICOM's IC-F4011 series UHF Transceiver is a portable radio specially designed for use in rough and tough atmosphere. The radio features aluminum die-cast chassis ensures its durability and long running life. Meeting MIL-STD 810 specifications and IP54 rating given to radios after testing its quality. The F4011 series promises to be waterproof and dust-proof on top of its rugged construction. The lightweight and compact size makes it easy to carry along for usage in various environments.
This F4011 is very simple to operate with just three buttons, a channel knob with 16 positions, and one volume knob. You can even handle it and operate it while wearing gloves. Automatically starts auto scanning as soon as the radio is turned on. The priority scan function allows monitoring the priority channel and sequentially scans all the programmed channels.
The integral CTCSS and DTCS capabilities are standard for accessing a repeater or to organize your own talk group.
F4011 comes complete with standard battery (BP-232H), a highly efficient 2300mAh lithium-ion battery pack. This battery can run approximately for 21 hours from full charge. The BC-160 rapid desktop charger, and BC-123 AC adapter are also supplied with the radio. The rapid charger can fully charge the BP-232H in approximately three hours.
- Reliable transceiver for use in various environments
- Rugged housing
- Aluminum die-cast chassis
- MIL-STD 810 specifications and IP54 rating
- Waterproof and dust-proof
- Portable, lightweight and compact size
- Simple and easily operable
- Priority scan
- 16 hours continuously running battery life
- CTCSS/DTCS tone encoder/decoder
- Cover frequency : 400 to 470 MHz UHF
- Programmable channels: 25, 12.5kHz
- Timer to display time out
- 3-color LED with red green orange color
- PC programmable
- Alert for low battery
- Tall around feature
- Optional VOX headset
- Power saver
Included with the F4011 41 RC Radio :