PUBLIC SAFETY LMR
Terms and Conditions
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL SALES OF MERCHANDISE BY PUBLIC SAFETY SPECIALISTS, INC. (RSU), TO ALL PURCHASERS, OR CUSTOMERS PURCHASING ANY MERCHANDISE, MATERIAL OR SERVICES AND UNDER ALL TYPES OF ACCOUNTS, INCLUDING OPEN ACCOUNTS.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Each new account will be assigned a credit limit. Orders above this credit limit will be put on C.O.D. basis or prepay only. Each account will be periodically reviewed and a new credit limit, higher or lower, may be established based on account status.
Organizations must complete the enclosed Credit Application and return along with this form to start or to renew an account. MRS / RSU reserves the right to request additional information at any time and to refuse credit to any organization.
NOTE: Accounts are payable in U.S. dollars only. There will be a late fee of 1.50% on all past due balances. The buyer will be responsible for any attorney and court fees incurred by PUBLIC SAFETY SPECIALISTS, INC in the collection of overdue amounts.
All custom orders must be prepaid. Custom orders over $1000.00, require a deposit of 40% with balance due upon receipt of merchandise. Custom orders CANNOT be returned or exchanged for any reason. Once a custom order begins processing or production, it CANNOT be cancelled and no refunds will be given.
General: Accounts are payable in U.S. dollars only. Payment terms are NET 20 DAYS FROM INVOICE DATE to customers with approved credit only. All other orders will be prepaid or will be paid C.O.D. MRS / RSU accepts cash, checks (personal or business), credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express and Discover) or money orders. There will be a returned check charge of $30.00 for ALL returned checks. Orders paid with personal checks will be held for 10 days in order for the check to clear.
Unless you are pre-approved for personal checks, your order will be held for ten days before shipping to allow time for the check to clear. If you are in a hurry and need your order shipped immediately, please send a Cashier’s or Certified Check or Money Order. There will be a $35.00 charge for any returned checks.
LATE PAYMENT/ATTORNEYS' FEES
There will be a late fee of 5% of the total amount due on all past due invoices. In addition, Purchaser agrees that Purchaser will be responsible for any attorney fees incurred by MRS / RSU to recover past due balances in an amount not less than $500.00 or 1/3 the total amount due, whichever is greater, plus expenses and costs incurred. PURCHASE ORDERS: We accept municipal. We reserve the right to request written verification of all purchase orders. A conformation of your purchase order needs to be faxed and placed on file.
All past due invoices will be subject to a 5% monthly finance charge on ALL past due amounts. Until the unpaid amount along with the finance charge(s) is paid, the finance charges will accrue every 20 days at a 12 % annual rate.
PAST DUE ACCOUNTS
MRS/RSU reserves the right to place new orders on past due accounts on hold until the past due amount has been cleared. Accounts that continually do not pay within terms may be placed on C.O.D. or prepay basis for future orders until MRS / RSU, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. RSU reserves the right to suspend open account terms due to any problems with an account without notice to the customer. Upon account suspension, all balances due are to be paid in full within 10 days of suspension.
All prices are subject to change without notice. In addition, unless otherwise expressly stated, all prices are F.O.B. Warren Ohio. NOTE: freight charges, tax, and finance charges are not subject to any volume discounts.
We accept municipal. We reserve the right to request written verification of all purchase All custom orders. A confirmation of your purchase order needs to must be faxed and placed on file. prepaid. On custom orders over $1000.00 a deposit of 40% is required and balance will be due upon receipt of merchandise. Custom orders CANNOT be returned or exchanged under any means. Once the order begins processing or production it CANNOT be cancelled and no refunds will be given.
WARRANTYMost items we carry come with a manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Please contact us for specific warranty details. No other warranties, express or implied are provided except as required by law.
There will be a 25% restocking fee on all returned goods found to be non-defective.
Merchandise returns must be requested within 4days after receipt and must receive a RMA (returned merchandise authorization number) prior to return.
• All returned shipments must be complete and in original/new condition.
• Earpieces, kits, batteries and software are non-refundable.
• Shipping charges are non-refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the party returning the items.
• Please note that returns must be prepaid and insured for the full purchase price by a carrier that can be tracked such as UPS,FedEx or United States Postal Service registered mail.
• Returned and exchanged items must be accompanied by their original undamaged packaging, tags, warranty cards, documentation, manuals and accessories.
• If packaging is missing we reserve the right to refuse the return or charge for the missing item replacement.
• If the product comes back damaged because it was not put back in its packaging the way it came to you, we may also charge forreplacement items or return the product to you with no refund.
• We process refunds within 5 days of receipt of the package.
• Before you return an item that you think is defective, you may want to call and talk to one of our technical support representatives.
• Most of the items we get that the customer said were defective have no defect found.
• Your packing slip or invoice contains sufficient information for us to locate your order.
• If the item is defective, please note this.
• To return an item simply send it back to the address below along with your complete contact information found in the "Bill To" section of the order.